Your privacy is important to us. It is +boost’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website – https://boost.com.mt – and any other sites we may own and operate.
This policy is effective as of 25 March 2021, and was last updated on 25 March 2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information that may be relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and to be able to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you would have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes – we may contact you by email, phone, or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed onto your device’s storage area. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to better tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, as you may appreciate, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act – if you would like a copy of the information held in relation to you, please write to our postal address or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org (kindly note that a small administrative fee may be applicable)
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information that is incorrect.